Monday, March 10, 2008

Fulton Flyer Devo Team Dinner 2008

Saturday night (after the chilly junior clinic) we had the Fulton Flyer Devo Team dinner.





It was really great to see the whole group together and the amount of talent that these young men and women bring to the table is pretty amazing.




(I promise to try Jafer's pasta next year.)

I am thinking of making special tshirts for the U23 men.



Thomas - Mr. Lethargic (look it up)



Oscar - Check out my hair



Jafer - I'm in Control - back- Yes, I am, dammit



Joey - How did I get talked into this? or perhaps - Don't let the kit fool you, I've never seen these guys before in my life.



This is a very strong group of women. If it were not for Rose and Alex, I would be riding with men ALL the time!


The old guys...I mean Masters.








Kari L.

No comments: