Monday, November 30, 2009

Carter's Birthday Ride

A few weeks ago we headed up to Ellijay to ride with one of the members of Cycle Youth for his birthday.

Carter wanted to ride Pinhoti for his birthday and there was an excellent turn-out of Cycle Youth devo riders.


The four of us hit the trails early, then met up with the others at their campsite.


Lindner boys.





Jansen Bill Shane Shey and Andy

Right before he drops me.


The driver..... we had to leave by 2pm so I could make it to meet some of the Faster Mustache guys to create our cyclocross course. (Shey followed us and laughed at me when I drew my sad little map of the course layout....grrrr)




Lots of fun and I have to say that Carter's dad, Dave, has done a wonderful job of coordinating the young guys on the Cycle Youth Devo team. They have a ton of fun at all the races and have even suggested a junior category to the promoters, which they received at a couple races this fall. Very Cool!

No comments: