Monday, September 10, 2012

Testing and Cyclocross Practice

 
 
Jansen decided to also take the ACT this year, just in case it was needed.  So I took my mtb bike with me when I drove him  to the test and rode over to see Shey at his cyclocross practice from there.  It was a lovely 22 mile ride over and I added some extra miles in on the way back to the car.  Wonderful paved and gravel roads.
 
 

Yep, the mornings are turning cooler and the leaves are starting to change....it's CROSS TIME!
Jansen and I found this monster cowbell at the feed store.


Doug, Jafer, Jon and Shey leading out a lap at practice.

I didn't get a group shot, but here are a couple individuals.

Thomas

 Elizabeth

Garrett and a rider with a new cx bike!




There were 20+ at practice this past Saturday and it looked like they were feeling the intensity.

**

At home, Jansen has been practicing on his unicycle.   Check it out:



On Sunday we moved Everett up to Kennesaw.  We will miss him during the week, but we are lucky to be able to hang out on most weekends!  After we had him settled, we went for a run at Blanket's Creek.  The changes to the Van Michael trail were amazing.  I assume it was Ethan who placed all the wonderful berms!  So much fun!!!!!  Great run 8+ mile run!!

**

No comments: