Saturday, February 16, 2013

Indy goes under the knife....


Indy and I have matching lumps.  I have a cyst on my wrist and he has a huge mass on his leg.  He needed to have his removed.


But first, he wants a tummy rub.

Our first visit was full of anxiety and we both cried, but the veterinarian was cool and took good care of Indy.  Now it was time to schedule the surgery.  I dropped him off on Friday morning and when I called that afternoon, they said all was well.  Jansen went with me to pick him up.  He has a hot pink bandage......everyone thinks he is a girl!  Poor girly-man.



He was pretty doped up when we brought him home.
He passed out immediately and then woke up several times during the night, but is doing okay today.


The only bummer is that I had to skip racing with the guys today, because it would be too cold for Indy to come with us for a six hour race.   But, I have a trainer, movies, pizza and beer.  It will be a good day.

We should get the test results from the mass in a couple weeks.

Kari Lindner


No comments: