Monday, March 11, 2013

Home Projects and Racing (of course)



I wanted to paint the french doors.  I thought I would take the plastic grid off to paint and a couple screws were stuck, so I asked Jansen to get them out.  He did and the whole window fell out.....luckily it didn't break....and luckily Shey was not home!

I hate painting so I put in some great tunes:

And had this guy bring me some yummy iced coffee.


After painting I printed and hung some new/old photos.  Here is a cool duo of the boys riding mtb in 2004 and again in 2012.  We have had so much fun together!!!



When I finished with the doors, the sunny day was calling.  So, off on a gravel road ride with Jim.  Fun!
 Andy Johnston promoted the Winter Thaw series of races at Yellow River this year and the first two were COLD.  That last one was sunny and warm.  Wes was on spring break and stopped in to race.  (not on that bike)
 Jansen and Everett ran and hiked while Shey and I raced, then we hung out in the sun.
 Shey

Jafer

Me


I smell new shoes!

**

No comments: