Monday, July 22, 2013

July

We finally found a subaru outback with leather, etc.  We drove to AL to get it and we are cleaning it up right now.  Should be ready to go next month.


 I started using recipes from the feed zone cookbook.  Yummy white rice goodness in little silver packages.
 We happily missed nationals this year and put the money towards fun stuff like....a trials frame.  Jansen is putting together a sweet ride right now.





 Indy is watching over the newest edition to the stable.
 I took Jansen in to orientation at GA Tech.  I stopped by Dancing Goats coffee bar on my way through town, and luckily it was empty.  I had a lovely birthday morning to myself with some yummy coffee.
 Indy is allergic to grass....but he seems to forget......
 When you don't pick the cucumbers for 5 days this is what happens.
 Shey has wanted one of these covers for a long time.  It's nice to have a shady place to wash bikes.
 Jansen took his driver's test and passed.  We got there at 7:45am and he took the test at about 2:30pm.  We sat at DDS for hours, but it was worth it!
 I love this picture of one of our hikes, because what you can't see is that Jansen has a milkshake in one hand and a hamburger in the other.  Snacking while hiking....our guys are pros at this!



No comments: