Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Halloween and Texas Visit 2013

Shey wanted to carve jack-o-lanterns this year.  So, Everett picked up a couple and it was "on".


I went with a bat
Shey decided on classic style
Then we seasoned and roasted the seeds.  Yum!
The next weekend I flew down to Texas to visit my parents.  We saw them on a quick visit in April and then they came up to see Jansen's graudation in May, but it was time to catch up, for sure.

Mom and Mrs. Voigt had a luncheon to attend, so Dad and I got to hang out for the day.  We walked the path along the river in Boerne and ate great mexican food.

Mrs. Voigt and Mom.
Dad goofing off outside the nature store.
Mom and I went for a hike.

The Cibolo nature center is a cool place to walk around.
Then we practiced yoga.......
4 days of laughing and telling old stories about crazy stuff my brothers and I did as kids.  It's always nice to go home and see Mom and Dad.  They have been the most loving and supportive parents and grandparents!  See ya again soon!

**

No comments: