Friday, February 27, 2015

February Fun


February was a blur of hiking for me and riding for Shey.  We skipped our normal run down to Florida to warm up, since we know we will be going in March.  It's getting cold here!

My hiking and short run partner.
Long runs make her grumpy.  I accidentally took us on a run that covered 20 miles and she was quite cranky with me.

Jafer got a NEW BIKE!  Then he ditched me for Chinese dumplings.....not sure what that's about.

Happy Jafer!

Jane took off to have some fun, so I did inventory at the shop while she was gone and that meant I got to have lunch with the boys.  Listening to their conversation at the bike stands was hilarious!  Very entertaining, indeed!  Who knew mechanics were so witty?

Even when on the trainers, Shey has to be in front.......rude!


I forgot to take pictures of any of our rides or anything exciting really.  Bummer.  So, here's Serena.

Another day Another run!


**

No comments: