Saturday, September 03, 2011

Bike Maintenance & Good Night Shey

Tonight, after snack time.....
It was bike maintenance time....and when Shey is not around I get to use a hammer!!!! Actually, I kinda started to run over my wheel with the car today and I bent the hell out of the skewer, hence the hammer. My single speed is almost ready to go (just needs air in the fork) and my Blue got some tlc, as well.
**
Jansen was working on his robot while I worked on my bikes and Everett kept us company.
Now it is tea time and I just said "good night" to Shey's SPOT. It looks like he is having a great ride and has stopped for the night to have a good rest before doing his favorite thing again tomorrow!!! He said he was going to take a lot of time to rest, stretch and enjoy all the views, instead of blowing past them. What an awesome weekend for him. I sure miss that guy, though!


**

No comments: