Saturday, June 01, 2013

Bathroom renovation

Jansen and I decided it was time to renovate their bathroom.  He wanted to get some projects done this summer before he started university, so we headed to Home Depot and Lowes.


We found a granite counter top that we like at Lowes, but it was an inch too wide.  I thought that would be okay.  When we took the old counter top off and set the new one of the cabinets, it was off center just a little and I knew that would bother me.  I looked up how to cut granite on youtube and we headed back to Lowes to buy a blade for the saw.  It worked great and the cut looked professional and I was very excited!


Jansen put all the glue and caulk in place.


Then he did all the plumbing work for the new faucets.


It looks awesome!  Now it's time to paint the ceiling and walls.



No comments: