Monday, June 24, 2013

June happenings

Pork chops for Father's Day

 I bought some golf clubs from a little kid down the road and the guys refuse to play golf but instead use them as light sabers.
 I bought a skateboard....
 and LOVE it!  It's so much fun.  I ride it around Shey when he is on his trainer.
 Everett and I still hike together every week.
 Jansen and I found some cool albums at a antique store when we went to pick up a Martin guitar I bought.
 Shey and I explored the path around arabia mountain.
 Shey raced a night race at IHP.  Our race neighbor had this on his truck.
 They had a fog machine and cool decorations.  There were kids dressed as zombies in the woods.  I went for a night trail run and didn't know they were out there and scared the crap out of them.  It was funny.  I have never scared a zombie before!
 The full moon was fitting.
 Shey did several laps, then we headed home.

No comments: