Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ride for Reading 2014

I have lost most of the pictures that were stored on my laptop, but I found of few of the Ride for Reading delivery in May 2014.  Gabriel Charvat put the whole thing together through the Ride for Reading program.

This was the first RFR in Atlanta and Gabe pulled it off nicely.


Jansen and I loaded up our books and drove into Atlanta to meet up with the group.    We packed our bikes and rode to a nearby elementary school.  Gabe had the children make a pledge to read their books then share them.  (I had video, but lost that too)


It was a great ride over with some nice folks.
The kids were very excited to pick out their books and we enjoyed watching the show.  After, the books were all handed out, we took a scenic route back to the cars. 



Thanks Gabe!!!


**



No comments: