Friday, November 21, 2014

Hiking and dried apples

Loretta and I got together to hike Green Mountain/Stanley Gap area.  We met up at Panorama Orchards shop and I picked up some apples to dehydrate.  We also got fried apple pies and I had two beers stashed in my pack, for some fun.

Loretta had a pretty bad break in her arm from a recent crash.  She is off the bike for a while and is exploring other options.
I'm sure the doctors told her climbing over downed trees and scrambling up the hillside to find a trail was the best thing for her arm.....  :>)
Look closely, because she left half her clothes and her water bottle somewhere out on the trail.  Yes, we played strip hike along the way.
Beer and Apple Pies at the peak!

It was a great hike with a yummy burger at the local tavern, after.

**********************

Jansen noticed this sign outside our bank.....just thought I would throw it in here.

More hiking at IHP
Wetland area
And finally some riding!

No comments: