Friday, May 12, 2017

AZ and NM Is This Really Recovery?

Today is a recovery day, so Shey asked what we were going to do.  A couple hikes in the mountains, of course!!

But first, Coffee.....pretty much all day every day we are in Flagstaff we are happily slurping coffee from this place.


Then into the Aspens


Feels so good


Shey spends much time phoning, so we take separate hikes and plan to meet back at the car in a couple hours.  He can phone, I can enjoy the woods.

Still some snow on the ground, so of course I slip and bust my ***.


I took my Cedar Ravine head band, neck gaiter and beanie and wore the heck out them.  Their material is super soft and functional and it makes me smile.  I'm testing out their neck gaiter/head band here.    https://cedarravine.com/


Ah, the smell of fresh pine trees


Blue skies and a nice little trek, before heading back to town for lunch at The Lumberyard.  Jumbo hamburgers and yummy beer on the menu.



No comments: