Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas = gas mask


The Bettys gave us a nice Christmas gift.


A monster egg.

We are fortunate enough to enjoy our close family and friends throughout the year and we are thankful for them every day. I can't express how amazing our friends and family are. They are always helping us with whatever we need and their support is constant.

Our Christmas drive:


On our family drive this year, I actually parked in a parallel parking spot. Yes, I know, I stink at parking, but there was no one around. Bam! Right between the lines....the guys were so surprised that I had to take a picture.




Our Christmas walk with the dogs.






I am thankful every day to have two super cool teenagers to share my life with.....and here is one in a gas mask.




Cool pocket watch... now he won't have to ask Adam and Lamar what time it is every 3 minutes.




Shey is so fine.......



Looks like we ran out of wrapping paper, according to the note:



On His birthday, I always make sure I have done what I can to help out his children for the year, then I ask Him to tell me what else I can do for them. (through church, the soup kitchen, the shelter, community service and cycling) He never fails to give me a list.....a LONG list. Here we go again!

No comments: