Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekends are good!

I forgot the camera on Sunday, so I will replace with retro pics..........

Saturday: All four of us hit the road for a fun ride together. I'm using Everett's cross bike, as I am without a road or cross bike for now, and I like it a lot. I turned back to make it a two hour ride, while the boys went on for three. On my way back, I saw that one of my favorite dogs was 'not moving on the side of the road' and that was a bummer. I wish these guys were treated with more respect and as part of their owner's family.






Sunday: Aimee, Kate and I met in Roswell for a trail/run hike. After a couple hours, we walked to Kate's favorite BBQ place and pigged out. Yum! It was nice to catch up on things other than Sorella. (I can't believe we are on our fourth kit order and division III club of the year!)







I am hoping our next in-town adventure is a trip to Trader Joe's with Mo..........

No comments: