Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cycle Youth Nationals Road Trip Colorado

Jansen and the guys are having a lot of fun and the ride time has been good.



I heard that Wes cried when he had to leave Paco...not sure if that's true or not. "True Story Cory" got his hair cut just so his head would fit in the video blog.


Andy (aka: hey, I bet you can wear an xs) flew out to meet the crew and is there for the course pre-ride.



It sounds like Bob is in heaven with 5-7 hour long rides every other day. This leaves the boys with time to clean and wax the RV. I'm sure they even have dinner made for him when he gets back.




Everett and I leave in the morning (hopefully) to meet them. We will see a few sites, then hit Granby on Thursday.




Anet will miss the fun this year, but she has been racing and traveling up a storm, so I'm sure she needs some down-time.



*
*

No comments: