Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Friends and Family Make My Birthday RAWK

This year, Aimee, Kate and Molly took me to eat at Noni's in Atlanta, for my birthday. http://www.nonisdeli.com/


Me, K2, Aim and Super Mo

The food was spectacular, but visiting with friends was the best.



We raced so many team endurance races, xc and off-road tri's together. Then, we started Sorella Cycling and had meetings every two weeks to get that off the ground. So, now it's kind-of weird that we don't see each other every weekend, anymore. I really miss these guys, but we do get together for evening rides and girl trips.


Farmer Aimee, inspecting her garden.


Aimee is due to have a little xc/paddler/camper in December. She and Rob are very excited. It's been over a decade since I've held a little baby, so this should be fun!


Another great birthday that I got to share with my friends. Thanks so much chicas!!

**
Birthday with the fam:

Shey rented my car for me to travel in Colorado and that was an awesome birthday gift! He RAWKS and I had such a great time traveling with the boys! Then, when I got home, we all (including the dogs) headed over to my favorite local coffee house for dinner. Yummmmm! So, I got to spend the evening sitting outside with my three favorite guys and my two favorite dogs and drink my Black Dog Mocha. Heaven, for sure. It was a great day with a great family.

No comments: