Friday, November 11, 2011

Total Slacker Dog........................

Yea, so about that long run................I took the dogs with me and after about 6 miles, they both took off down the trail, Serena came back, Indy....the short bus doggie.....did not.  It got dark.  Jansen was riding with a light and I was finishing my run, and looking for Indy, by holding a helmet light in my hand.  So, after 13 or so miles I got a call from Jansen that Indy was at the car.  Serena and I finished up our run and headed back to the car, where a happy Indy was waiting and rolling in the grass.  He was not tired at all!!!  What a slacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




This is what Serena did the entire next day. 

Then yesterday I took them for another run (after breakfast with the guys and a tour of the bike shop, which made them very happy) and Indy stayed very close this time.  : > )

We were going to run on the dirt side, but look what was going on!!!  We stopped and watched these guys throw their boomerangs for a bit, but the dogs really wanted to "fetch" them, so we soon headed over to the granite side to run and play.

JAMAICAN ELECTRONICS

So, Jansen has been working on more electronics and building his own yadayadahoodoos, and soldering his own yudidoos, which he explained to me in detail.  My response was,  "Look the wires are in the colors of the Jamaican flag!!"  A sad sigh from Jansen and he turned to explain his work to Shey who made the correct comments and asked better questions.............  sheesh!


**

No comments: