Sunday, January 05, 2014

Snake ++!!


The results are in for the Snake++!!  

1st Trey Woodall (KOFM-king of the flat mountain) 
2nd John  Zip-Tie Hightower  
3rd Shey don't feed me banana bread bananas Lindner  
(in order of who made it to Dalton first)

The weather was perfect!  Shey cleared the trail of sticks for everyone, John fashioned a back up bike made of carbon fiber from a leaf and twig he found, Trey told so many stories his breath actually warmed the air around the guys by 10 degrees........ or so I'm told.  

It was a mad dash for me to get out of the Dry Creek parking lot before the riders flooded the area and I started as late and the guys over at the High Point lot.  But, once I was on the trail it was quiet and amazing! The trail was in great condition and the climbing and views were perfect.

 Ice crystals in the dirt
 The sun shone on the ridges and the views were amazing, as usual.
 I finally got to try this power line climb near hwy 27 --super steep
Another great day of riding followed by dinner with good friends!

**

No comments: