Monday, August 15, 2011

Everett Moves In To KSU

**Okay, another reason dogs were put here on earth with us, is to help me get through one of my favorite people moving out of our house and into his super-cool, new apartment at KSU.
**
We loaded up the back of the explorer with boxes and two bikes and moved Everett into his new place on Sunday.
His room.
The kitchen.
The apartments and grounds look like Disney World!
My travelin' buddy promises to continue to head to the mountains with me! I'm already planning our next trip and hoping he will be able to skip class to come to Vegas with us....does that make me a bad influence?.........
My three favorite guys!
Yes, they are still giving each other a hard time even up until it's time to leave.


The last I heard from Everett, he was heading off to play ultimate frisbee at 10pm. He can always sleep when he's old, right?
**
We are all excited for him and it's really cool that the grocery store and such is very close by, so he can ride his bike wherever he needs to go. KSU has a cycling club, so he is jazzed about that and his roommate is also a computer engineering major, so they have that in common.
**
Good luck on your next adventure you crazy Lindner guy!!!!!! We love you and miss you already!
**
Kari Lindner

2 comments:

mo--- said...

Rumor has it Everett may meet me for a biscuit at Mountain Biscuits near the park one day soon...

Unknown said...

So true, Mo. He is looking forward to it!! Mmmmmm BISCUITS!!!