Thursday, August 11, 2011

Food Truckin' With Mo

Molly emailed last week and we wanted to get together for dinner, so she suggested the Food Trucks at Virginia Highlands. Sounded Yummy, so it was a date!
**
I droved to Decatur after work on Wednesday and walked from Mo's to the Dancing Goat coffee shop to get a bag of beans for Shey. Those coffee snobs need the good stuff, ya know!
**
Molly communtes to work, so as soon as she arrived on her bike, we turned around and set off to the local farmer's market. Delicious iced mocha coffee from Johnston's Farm in Newborn, GA, was to be had and we rode away smiling. (plus the show the guys from Johnston's put on for us had us laughing)
**
So, we dropped off the perishables, then headed over to meet Jenn at Virginia Highlands. Alison bailed on us with the excuse that there was someone out there more entertaining than us for her to have dinner with....whatever! We're obviously the most awesome!
**
They were filming a movie on our route, so we had to take a slight detour, (I think it's the video/film Jamie P. is working on at Little Five Points...maybe) but made it there in no time at all.
**
Jenn pulled up shortly after we arrived. The promise of tacos/fries/ice cream had her sprinting from Stone Mountain! Great workout, indeed.
**
Molly didn't promise to take flattering pictures of me.....next time I will demand a promise!
*
**Tacos!
Doggies enjoying their own snacks.
Jenn got some yummy fries.
This ice cream was amazing. I don't know what the deal is with the potato chip dipped in fudge, but whatever, it was really tasty.
I completely forgot to get pics of Molly and her very cool new haircut. She looks great and I will def. get pics when I stop by again.

As usual, Mo sent me on my way with baked goods and a reminder that I did not have to share them with any of the men at my house. Always good to be reminded of that!
**
Thanks for the great middle of the week outting guys!!

**

Kari Lindner

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did not bring any baked goods home!

mo--- said...

I forgot to send you the picture of the cupcakes! The ice cream was definitely the better choice of the 2 desserts...

Unknown said...

Man, I didn't think Shey read this blog!!! Mo, I forgot about the cupcake adventure! Good thing pregnant women will go for any dessert, no matter what it looks like.................